Facebook is one the most popular social networking site and allows the user to share photos, events and experiences via Facebook account. if you are unable to like or share your friend’s posts, it is really frustrating. Even it’s a loss for page admins as they do not get expected response. Here are some easy solutions to solve the issue of unable to like posts on Facebook.
Try the following fixes if you are unable to like on Facebook:
- Logout from your Facebook account and clear cache. Then login again.
- If you have liked an objectionable content, you will probably face this issue. But in this case, your issue will be solved within 48 hours.
- If the posted content has a picture or video that is not following the Facebook guidelines, Facebook restricts your account. This issue solves within 48 hours.
- Slow internet speed has also a direct impact on the functioning.
If you are not able to see Facebook like button +1 (866) 379-1999
If you are not able to see the like button on Facebook, then there may be one of the two reasons for that:
- You have set restrictions for your Facebook page (it is not a public page)
This is only about Facebook business pages and not personal profiles. To check out if your Facebook page is viewable to the general public, then check it using below method:
- Go to Facebook and click on the drop-down menu next to the home button on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down and click on logout of Facebook.
- You can clear your cache also.
- Enter your Facebook URL. You should be able to see generic sign up or login page of Facebook.
- Or else you will see page with option to login on top.
When your page is restricted, adjust your Facebook settings using:
- Login in to Facebook.
- Go to settings and click general.
- You will find Country restrictions, age restriction, page moderation or Profanity filter. These restrictions require someone to login to view your page.
- Country restrictions don’t allow your page to be public.
- Age restriction also doesn’t let your page to be public. For example: if your page is related to alcohol, put restriction. If you don’t follow this restriction, your business will be at risk.
When you have entered a wrong link on the app setting
If you have entered a wrong link, your like button will not show at all.
Read more blog: How to Enable Google Two Step Verifiation