Step Wise Solution How to Setup/ Configure outlook smtp settings
You need to the following three information before you start to Setup Outlook Smtp Server Settings.
- Your Domain Name: xyz.com
- Email Address :[email protected]
- Your Email password :
- Alternate Port Number 25 (Without TLS/SSL)
- Sending limits : 300 emails a day or 100 recipients a day
Let’s set up outlook SMTP Settings.
- Open the Outlook
- Go to Tools>> Accounts
- Select the mail account you want to setup as SMTP Outgoing Server
- Outgoing Server Address : mail.live.com
- Smtp server name : smtp-mail.outlook.com
- Port Number : 587
- Click the check boxes of :‘Override default port’ and ‘Use SSL to Connect’ and then OK
- Close Accounts window.
- Now compose a new email and try sending to yourself or to a known person.
How do I change my SMTP settings in Outlook
In order to change my Outlook Smtp Server Settings, you need the following the steps:
- Open Outlook
- Click on the Tools Menu
- Choose Account Settings or Email Accounts
- The email Accounts that are configured will be displayed
- Select the Email Account that needs to be changed
- Click Change
- This will open up the new email account settings.
- In the field ‘Outgoing mail setting (SMTP)’ , enter the server name to be changed.
- Click on the ‘More Settings’
- Change the details which you want to change.
- Click ok
- Click Next to test and save the changes.
- If Green tick appears, then the changes done are working well Else, the changes done are not working properly
- Click close on the Test Account Settings Window and then Finish.
- Restart Outlook.
In this article, we provide you the solutions to get rid of the “Outlook Smtp Server Settings”. You have to follow the above solutions to solve the Outlook Smtp Server Settings. If you still want to ask something about this content, then you can call us on the available number, we have a team of experts; they answered your questions.