Netflix is not completely bug free. Users face many errors like Netflix error code U7353. This error is normally reported by Windows computer users. When Netflix application is downloaded from the Microsoft store, this error occurs.
Reason for Netflix Error code U7353
This error is due to corrupted or incorrect information. This can be corrected by refreshing so that the account may be validated by the Netflix client. Some of the common reasons for Netflix error code U7353 are:
- Netflix Microsoft Bug: it’s a common bug present in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft has launched a simple hotfix for it.
- Netflix Windows app is corrupted: When you are running a corrupted version of the Netflix app, you face this error. To resolve this issue reset the Netflix app or you may also reinstall the UWP app.
- Wrong DNS address: many times, Netflix is not compatible with some specific DNS addresses that are by default. Change your DNS addresses before watching Netflix.
Methods to fix Netflix Error Code U7353
- Press Windows +R key simultaneously. A Run dialog box will open now. Type “ms-settings:appsteatures.” Press Enter to open “Apps and Features” menu of Settings.
- From the “Apps & Features” tab, go to Netflix app. Click on “Advanced options.”
- Scroll down to “Reset” option. Click on “Reset.”
- After completing Reset. The app will reinstall and restore to its default settings.
Update Windows to the Latest Version
- Press Windows + R key simultaneously. A run box will open now. Type “ms-windows-store://home.” Press Enter. Microsoft store home page.
- Click on “Action” from the top right of screen.
- Select “Downloads and updates.”
- Click on “Get Updates”.
- Wait till the Netflix gets updated.
- Restart your device.
Clear browser of all Netflix cookies
- Go to link http://www.netflix.com/clearcookies .
- Clear all the Netflix cookies.
- You will be signed out of your Netflix account.
- You will be redirected to the home screen
- Connect to your Netflix VPN.
- Now again sign in using Netflix details. Check if the error.
Flush your current DNS to Google’s DNS
- Press Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- A Run box will open now.
- Type “ncpa.cpl”. Press Enter.
- Right click on “network Connection.” Select “Properties.”
- Double click on “Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4).”
- Change your DNS to required server addresses.
- Choose Preferred server: 126.96.36.199
- Select Alternate server: 188.8.131.52
- Flush DNS.
- You can watch Netflix
Delete ‘mspr.hds’ file.
- Press Windows +E keys simultaneously.
- Open the File explorer.
- Search “mspr.hdr” in the folder.
- The search box will appear in the extreme right corner under the ribbon.
- Wait till the files load.
- From the results that appear, delete all the items by right clicking.
- Open Netflix and see if the Netflix error code U7353 is solved or not.
Try above methods to solve Netflix error U7353. If still you face a problem then take help of customer support.