There are many web browsers in this age but Mozilla Firefox is still one of the most used browsers. But the facts mentioned above don’t make the Firefox free form faults. There are always some users facing issues with their Mozilla Firefox. Recently, many users have reported mozilla firefox critical error issue. This error is a red screen error that shows up on the screen very frequently. This error is a scam alert that is done by cybercriminals. Once this error occurs on the screen, it freezes the screen and you will be unable to perform anything in the Firefox. This situation scares all those users who are new to the internet world and they think that their PC is really in danger. This error somehow tries to manipulate the users to visit the malicious website and install the adware that may further damage the PC. Now, look at the solutions to fix your mozilla firefox critical error.
1. Close the Mozilla Firefox using the Task Manager:
Once the mozilla firefox critical error pops up on the screen, you will be unable to close this application. Now you need to open the Task Manager to close this task. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
- In the list of Tasks, find Mozilla firefox and click on it. Then, click on the End Task
Once you are finished with this procedure, delete the adware associated with your Mozilla Firefox application. Follow the steps mentioned below to delete this application:
- Open Control Panel on your screen (you can do it by typing Control Panel in the search bar and click on the most relevant result).
- Click on the option Programs & Features.
- Then, a list of applications will appear on the screen. From that list find if there is any suspicious software that you have not installed. Click on this application and then click on the Uninstall button.
2. Refresh your Firefox:
If your mozilla firefox critical error has not been resolved by trying the steps mentioned above, this step is worth trying. Refresh your Firefox by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your PC.
- Once in the Firefox, click on the Menu button (this is a three-lined icon available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- In the address bar type the following text: about:support and then hit Enter.
- A new window will open on the screen, click on the Refresh Firefox. Then, you will be asked to confirm this decision in the next window, click on Refresh Window.
- Click on Finish and restart your browser.
3. Scan your PC for some malicious software:
This problem may occur if there is some malicious software present in your PC. Many users have resolved their mozilla firefox critical error by scanning their PC. Steps to scan depends on the software that you are using.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible solution to fix your mozilla firefox critical error issue. In case, your problem persists, you can contact us through our website. You can also connect with us by calling us on our toll-free number. Our experts can solve all your issues related to PCs and phones.