Hulu is a paid service. This service is paid U.S video on demand subscription. All the people recharge them to activate your account to watch your favourite movies and shows. There are many users reporting that you are not watching any video or movies on your device and they are facing this problem Hulu error code 301.
What causes the HULU error code 301?
There are many causes create this error. The most common reason which create this error given below.
Cache and cookies: – Cache is used to store of application and the cookies are used for same purpose for stored by website. Sometimes, cookies and cache has corrupted and create this problem.
Internet connection slow: – If you have slow internet connection then you face this problem Hulu error code 301. Because this service requires 4 Mbps connection for this stream service and 8Mbps connection for live Tv services.
DNA problem: – DNS setting can create this Hulu error code 301 error because your DNS setting for the connection have not proper configured. In many cases the network adapter automatically configures the DNS network .
Date and time: – If time and date is not correct configure your device then time and date can also create this problem with streaming service.
How to fix HULU Error Code 301
Method 1: – Clearing cache
In this method, we will clear all the cookies and cache for your browser. If the cookies and cache is corrupted and it can stop working properly. If you resolve it issue you can follow these steps given below.
Clear cache for google chrome
- Firstly, you will open google chrome browser after this open a new Tab on your browser.
- After this, go to the top right corner of your browser and click on the 3 dots option.
- Then you will see a menu list and go to the more tools option and select the Clear browsing data in the list.
- In Clear browsing data option, you will click on Time Range in drop down menu you will select All time option.
- After this, you will check first four option and select Clear data.
- Then all the cache and cookies will clear for your browser.
- After this, you will check your issue Hulu error code 301 resolve or not.
- First, you will open Firefox and create new Tab.
- After that, go to the top right corner of the firebox and click on 3 vertical lines.
- Then, you will go to Privacy and Security option and click on it.
- After this, under the site data and Cookies, go to the Clear Data option and click on it.
- Then, click on the clear option and check your issue Hulu error code 301 resolve or not.
For Microsoft Edge
- First, you will open Microsoft Edge and create a new Tab.
- After this, go to the top right corner and click on 3 dots option.
- When the menu bar open then click on History option and select the clear history option.
- After this, you will check first four option and click on Clear option.
Then you will check your issue Hulu error code 301 is resolve or not.
Method 2: – Changing DNS setting
In this step you can change your DNS setting and resolve this Hulu error code 301 issue. You can follow these steps.
- First, you will press Window logo key + R key and type in ncpa.cpl.
- After this you will choose the internet Protocol Version 4 option and double click on it.
- Then you will check DNS server address option.
- Then type in 126.96.36.199 for the Preferred DNS server and type 188.8.131.52 for Alternate DNS server.
- After that, click on Ok option and check your issue resolve or not.
Read more blog: Hulu error code 5005