Every android users are well aware with the tern google drive. It is synced with your email id to synchronize your data. It is a good choice like you can save your documents and access them with another device. Sometimes it happens that users get the issue like http error 403 google drive on their device. Whenever you get this error, then you are not able to download or access specific files from the Google drive. Read this full article to fix the error.
Solutions to fix http error 403 google drive:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps carefully:
1. Clean your browser’s cache:-
It is a common step to fix browser’s related issue. You can also use this method to fix this Google drive issue. If you don’t have time, then you can use it on incognito mode to fix this for a temporary basis. For permanent solutions, you have to go with the below steps. You can apply this method for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
Clean cache from Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox:-
Follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, you have to press Shift + Ctrl + Delete simultaneously to open the Clear browsing data
- Now, you have to select All time option as the time range on your device.
- After that, you have to delete cookies, cached images and files and also other site data.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data
- Reopen your browser and check if the http error 403 google drive has been resolved successfully.
Clean cache from Microsoft Edge:-
Follow the below steps carefully:
- First of all, you have to open Microsoft Edge.
- Now, you have to press Ctrl + Shift + Delete button simultaneously to open the Clear browsing data
- After that, check all the box and tap on the Clear
- Now, restart your Microsoft Edge browser and open Google drive and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
2. Sign out your Google account and again sign in:-
If above steps don’t work to fix the http error 403 google drive issue then try to sign out from your Google account and then sign in back to fix this issue. By applying this step, you may get more permission to access your account that is hidden before. Generally, it happened when you are trying to copy files from the Google drive and assigned it to a different Google account, or you are trying to upload the certain files from the different platforms like Android or iOS. Follow the below steps to perform this activity:
- First of all, you have to open a web browser and go to the com option.
- Now, you have to tap on your profile pic and select the Sign out
- After that, reopen your web browser and sign-in again your Google account and check if the error has been resolved successfully. If not, then move to the next steps.
3. Temporarily disable browser extensions:-
Sometimes extensions can also cause the http error 403 google drive issue. As you know that you have to add some extensions to use some sites. But when you get the issue then try to disable this extension to fix this issue.
Simply, open your web browser and tap on the menu icon and select the extensions option.
Now, right-click on the Extension tab and tap on the disable or remove option.
Now, reopen your web browser and check if the error has been resolved successfully.
In this blog, we discussed to fix http error 403 google drive issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or email regarding your queries to fix them.