Gmail is used by most of the users all around the world. Gmail is used by almost every user of the internet who has an email ID. But this fact doesn’t make the Gmail free from errors. Many users of Gmail keep on reporting about some issues. Recently, most of the online forums were folding with the questions regarding the google email error 007. When any user faces this issue, their account page freezes and they are unable to perform any activity on their account page. If you are one such user facing the same issue, this article is for you. Here, we will discuss all the possible solutions to this problem in detail.
1. Delete the cookies and the cache from the browser that you are using:
This is the first fix that you can try to solve your google email error 007. Here, we will talk about deleting these things in your Chrome browser. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open Google Chrome on your device and click on the Menu (a three-dot icon available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- From the list of options, click on Show Advanced Settings/Advanced Settings.
- Go to the Privacy tab and click on the Content Settings.
- Click on the option All cookies and Site Data that is available under the option Cookies.
- At last, click on the button Remove All then, click on Done to finish this process.
After completion of this procedure, check if your issue persists. If your problem persists, try the next fix that we have mentioned below.
2. Check if you have disabled all the extensions of your Google Chrome:
Many users have fixed their google email error 007 issue by disabling all the extensions of Google Chrome browser. If you are using extensions on the Google Chrome, disable all those extensions. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the Menu
- Click on the option More Tools and then choose Extensions from the list of options.
- Find the extensions that are enabled on your Google Chrome. You can disable all of them by click on the Toggle
If your problem has been solved after disabling the extensions, you can find the extension that is causing this problem. You can do it by enabling the extension and see if you encounter this issue. Do this for all the extensions and you will get the extension that is causing this issue.
In case, your issue persists even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, try the other solutions mentioned below:
3. Disable Background Send of your Gmail account:
You can face this google email error 007 if you have enabled the background send feature on your Gmail. Follow the steps mentioned below to disable it:
- Go to the official website of Gmail and sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Settings icon (looks like a gear icon) that is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once in the Settings, click on the tab named Lab.
- Here, search the option named Background Send and then disable
After completion of this procedure, see if you have fixed your problem. If not then go on to the next fix.
4. Scan your PC for Virus and the other malicious software:
If any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t work for you, it is possible that some virus and malicious software is present in your PC. You can fix this issue by scanning your PC. You can do it using an anti-virus program on your PC. Steps to do this, differs based on the software that you are using. After the scan is complete, see if you have resolved the google email error 007.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible solution to fix your google email error 007. If your issue persists, you can contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. We have got a special team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and phones.