As you know, Google Chrome is one of the most popular and widely used web browser and millions of users from all over the world. Google Chrome web browser is used to access social media platforms, browse the web, stream video, etc. Some problem also occurs in Google chrome. One of the common errors is Google chrome keeps crashing.
Many system users report that they got this on Google Chrome web browser while they do some important work. It gets more frustrating for them. If you regularly see this error on your system then might be something wrong with your Google Chrome browser or the system itself.
You can simply try one steps that uninstall the Google Chrome browser from your system and reinstall it again. If it works for you then well, but if it doesn’t work then go through the below-given description.
Solutions to fix Google Chrome keeps crashing:-
Here are many quick and easy solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps carefully:
1. Create a new user profile:-
Sometimes, Google Chrome keeps crashing issues that occurred due to a corrupted profile. So, create a new user profile to fix this issue with the help of the browser’s Settings option.
- First of all, open the Google Chrome browser on your system.
- Tap on the menu icon (three-dot) and select the Settings
- Now, select the Users option and tap on the Add new user
- After setting the new user profile, restart your system.
- Now, reopen Google Chrome and check if this issue has been resolved successfully.
2. Scan for Malware on your system:-
It is necessary to note that malware can also interfere with the Google Chrome browser on your system and keeps Google Chrome crashed. So, to fix this issue you should run antivirus software on your system that can scan the malware and virus. If you find anyone, then remove it fix this Google Chrome keeps crashing issue.
3. Solve Flash crashes:-
Many system professionals and browser support service providers identify that Flash plugin in Google Chrome may be the cause behind this crashing issue. So, you have to disable the internal Flash plugin in the Google Chrome browser and then stick with the Standard Flash plugin.
4. Disable all the conflict modules in Google Chrome:-
Let’s discuss the module which is a key component of any applications. Modules stores a string of programming procedures that is necessary for the run-time of the program. In case, these modules cause any problem then you can get the Google Chrome keeps crashing issue.
- To recognize this issue, type chrome://conflicts in the address bar
- Now, the browser will load all the modules and identify the defected one and allow you to disable them.
- It also mentions the problematic app or extension along with the modules.
- So, the best option is to uninstall or remove such conflicts from your system.
- To remove it, navigate to Control Panel and select Add or Remove program
- You can also uninstall this conflicting extension from Google Chrome.
- Once you disable all the conflict modules then restart your system.
- Again, open Google chrome and see if Google Chrome keeps crashing issue has been fixed successfully.
- Remove cookies, history and other browsing data:-
One of the common solutions to fix this issue is to clean history, cookies and other browsing data which is stored in Google Chrome.
- At first, open the Google Chrome web browser on your system.
- Now, open Google Chrome menu bar by tapping on the “three-dot icon” which is at the top-right corner.
- After that, select the Settings
- A new window will be open, then select Show Advanced Settings
- Now, navigate to Privacy section and tap on the Content Settings
- After that, go to the Cookies tab and select keep local data only until you quit your browser and tap on the OK
- These steps allow Google Chrome to clear the cookies automatically.
- Alternatively, tap on the Clear Browsing Data which is beside the Content Settings
- Now, select all options except the password.
- It will allow you to remain signed in on your social media accounts or websites.
- Again, open Google Chrome and check Google Chrome keeps crashing has been resolved successfully.
In this blog, we mentioned some quick and easy solutions to resolve Google Chrome keeps crashing issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any query then call to our expert’s team to resolve it.
Read more blog: How to contact Gmail Customer Service 24/7