If your Facebook notifications feature is not working correctly, you miss a lot of significant updates. To fix Facebook notification, not loading issue, read this article.
Steps to enable Facebook notification on your phone
- Go to settings.
- Select notification option from this section.
- Find out Facebook from the list of applications.
- Tap on allow for turning on notification features.
- Go to settings.
- Choose the applications option.
- Go to application manager and click on Notification on Facebook.
- Toggle on the button of notification on Facebook to switch it on.
Restart your mobile phone
If your mobile is running from a very long time and you are using several software simultaneously, you may face an issue in notifications.
If you are using iPhone, hold down the power button on your iPhone and slide the slider to switch off the phone. Again, long-press the power button to turn it on.
Android users can follow the below steps:
- Go ton settings.
- Click on applications and then application manager. Navigate to Facebook and click on Force stop. It will stop the form forcibly.
- Press the power key of the device and select Restart to reboot your phone.
Delete the cache of Facebook
When your cache memory is full, it interrupts the smooth running of Facebook and requires cleaning. Follow the steps to clean the cache memory:
- Go to settings and click on applications.
- Go to application manager and click on Facebook.
- Select storage and click on the clear cache to remove the cached data from the device.
Update the Facebook app
Is you are using an older version of Facebook; it may contain some bugs. Check for the new version or update. Go to the google play store or app store and update your Facebook app. Now open your Facebook and see if notifications are loading or not.
If your app is not installed correctly, it will not run efficiently.
Steps to reinstall Facebook on iPhone:
- Go the Facebook icon on your iPhone.
- Long press the image until “X” appears at the top right corner.
- Click on the X icon to remove Facebook from your phone.
- Go to App store and download the latest version of Facebook and follow the instructions to install it.
Steps to reinstall the Facebook app on Android:
- First of all, to uninstall an app, go to settings and then Apps/application management.
- From application management, go to Facebook. Click on Uninstall.
- Go to Google play store and download the most recent version of Facebook. Install it.
Update the OS version
If the OS version is not compatible with Facebook, some of its features won’t work.
Update iPhone OS version:
- Go to settings and then general.
- Click on Software Update and Check for updates.
- If there is any update available, download and install it.
Update Android OS system
- Go to settings and then about devices.
- Click on Download updates manually and check for updates.
- If there is any update available, install it.
Try the above fixes and check if your Facebook notifications are loading or not.
Read more blog: