We are living in the age of the internet. Today, almost every user of smartphone uses the internet. The internet has grown at a high pace in recent years. Similarly, the vulnerability grew at the pace. Internet is also the source of many malicious software and virus. To protect us from these threats, people use antivirus software. Plenty of antivirus software are available in the market today. Avast has emerged as one of the most used software today.
It is free of cost. Furthermore, you can use several other add-ons, but they are paid services rather than free version. Users praise this service because it has excellent features. Above all, you can have free trials of the paid services before buying them. Certainly the free trial of these services has disturbed a lot of customers. If you are one such user facing the same problem, here is the guide to help you cancel avast free trial. In this article, we will mention solutions to many issues related to avast like turning off the auto renewal feature, canceling avast subscription, applying for avast refund request.
1. Disable the auto-renewal feature for avast:
- Go to the official site of avast. i.e. my.avast.com.
- After that, login to your avast account. (in case you don’t have an avast ID, you can cancel it by using avast customer portal).
- Once you have logged in to your account, click on Licenses.
- After you have entered the licenses section, click on Auto-renewal permit.
- Then, click on the button Cancel Auto-renewal.
Now you have disabled auto-renewal feature for your avast antivirus.
2. Steps to help you turn OFF auto-renewal service on Avast Customer portal:
Since we have already told you the steps to cancel avast free trial, you can also turn OFF the auto-renewal service on Avast Customer Portal. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the portal of Avast Digital River.
- In the login section, type in your number and password.
- The number and password for logging is in your email from avast. This email is received just after you purchase avast product.
- After entering the number and Password, click on option Manage subscription.
- After that, click on the option Automatic Renewals. You can turn it ON or OFF by clicking on the button.
After you have disabled this feature, you will get an email regarding your action.
3. Turn OFF the avast automatic renewal from another portal:
There is another portal of Avast that is Nexway. In the above sections, we talked about turning OFF avast auto-renewal service and how to cancel avast free trial. Here, we will tell you the steps to turn OFF avast automatic renewal from Nexway. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the dashboard of avast antivirus and click on the option Sign-in from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, log in to your avast account by entering the credentials.
- After that, click on the button Your Licenses.
- A list will open on the screen where all the licenses associated to your avast account will be mentioned.
- Select the Auto-renewal license and click on the option Cancel Auto-renewal button.
- When prompted to confirm, click on the option Deactivate Auto-renewal subscription.
4. Use Customer Service Portal to turn off the auto-renewal service of avast:
- Open a browser on your device and go to support.avast.com/refund.
- Then, fill the information required, followed by your cancel request.
- Here, you should be using the same email ID that you used while purchasing the avast product.
- Then, avast customer service will respond after processing your request.
5. Requesting the refund:
If you didn’t cancel your auto-renewal service in given time and money from your account got deducted. Then, you can use avast customer portal to get back your money. You have to request for the refund within 30 days of the transaction or Just go to the portal and type your request.
In this article, we have told you many ways to cancel avast free trial and disable auto-renewal service on your avast. If you are not able to do these things even after trying the steps mentioned above, feel free to contact us through our website. Give us a call n our toll-free number. Thanks to our team of expert who can solve all your issues associated with your PCs and Phones. We specialize in dealing with issues related to security software.