The Chromebook is a wonderful laptop developed by Google Inc. for quick and simple computing use. This is easy to use and works quickly laptop which has Linux based Chrome OS in it. The idea is to primarily use this device to perform a range of tasks using the Google Chrome browser only. Most of the applications and data of user resides in the cloud rather than on the machine itself; which makes it easy to use with faster processing.
HOW TO CONFIGURE EPSON PRINTER WITH CHROMEBOOK?
Before you move to configure your Epson printer with your Chromebook, you need to assure that your Epson printer is connected with the wireless network.
- Start from your Chromebook
- And, then you need to turn on your Chromebook
- After that, connect it to the same wireless network as your Epson printer is connected; here you can take reference from the user guide of Chromebook
- Then, do one of the following
- Just click on Add to Cloud Print from the notification that pop ups on the corner of your Chromebook screen. Yet, in case; if you do not see a notification, then go to the notification section and find your notification for Epson printer
- Now, you need to open a web browser, and then enter chrome://devices in the address bar to access it
- In case, you find a registration confirmation screen , then click on Register button
- Now, you need to click on Add Device option
- Moving further, you need to click on the Register button which appears next to your printer’s name/logo
- In order to confirm the registration, you have to click on Register when a confirmation screen appears
- You will get a message of successful confirmation of configuration of your Epson printer with your Chromebook
- And now, select OK or hit the OK button on your printer to confirm the Google Cloud Print connection and print a test page for testing the configuration
- You will be glad to know that your Epson printer is now connected with your Google Account, so it can be accessed from any Chromebook, iPhone, or Android phone with available Internet access
This is the step by step guide to get your Epson printer connected with your Chromebook. You can notice that this configuration gives you ease to get access of your Epson printer from any of devices as Chromebook, iPhone, or Android phone which is connected with internet. This made possible as you have connected your printer with your Google account