How to fix issues why My Google not working, not responding write steps to resolve this issue.
Many people love to create Google account in order to use different services of Google like Gmail, google apps, and blogger account. In the absence of a google account, it is impossible to use these services. So, if you are thinking of using Gmail account without a google account, then without creating a Google account it will not be used. In case you wish to use Google play store then also it is mandatory to have Google account. This simple situation becomes much more complex when people forget their Google account password. Don’t worry, if you are also going through this complex situation, then there are various ways to recover it. Here, you get an explanation of Google account recovery without phone number.
Steps to recover Google account without phone number:
- Go to Google account login page. After that login to Google account recovery section.
- Now, in the next step, enter your email Id. Once you enter your email ID, it will definitely prompt you to enter the last password of your account.
- If you don’t remember the last password, simply proceed further by hitting to try another option.
- Now, your google account will redirect to the tab use alternate email Id or phone number.
- Since you don’t remember your phone number, choose the option of alternate email Id.
- On your alternate email ID, you will receive a verification link. Kindly click on the link to proceed further.
- Now, enter a new password. Reenter it to confirm.
- Congratulations, you are successful in resolving the issue of Google not responding.
- If still any problem arise you can also try to reset your password via security questions as well.
If in spite of using both the options your problem of Google not working has not been solved then you can opt for various third-party service providers in the market. It is important to choose a third-party agency after keen research.